Sire: ONE TIME PEPTO, $331,097: NCHA Open Super Stakes Champion; Augusta Open Classic Champion; Abilene Spectacular Open Classic Champion; PCCHA 4-Year-Old Open Stakes Reserve Champion; Suncoast Fall Open Derby Reserve Champion. Brother to PEPTOTIME ($127,721); half brother to FAITH N RISK ($204,783). His first foals are 4-year-olds of 2011, including-
- ONE TIME ROYALTY $267,937: 2010 NCHA Open Futurity Champion
- BLUE ONE TIME $122,569: 2011, Tunica Open Futurity Champion; split 8th, 2010 NCHA Open Futurity; 2011 Bonanza Open Derby Reserve Champion
- ONE TIME REY JAY $83,549: 2010 NRCHA Open Futurity Reserve Champion; top 10, 2010 ID RCH Open Futurity
- LENAS TIME TO SPARE $55,260: split 3rd, 2010 NRCHA Open Futurity NOD A SMILE BABY $42,337: finalist, 2010 NCHA Open Futurity
Dam: ROYAL SERENA BELLE, by Shorty Lena. $124,196: NCHA Open Futurity Reserve Champion; finalist Bonanza Open Derby, Steamboat Springs and Gold Coast Winter Derbies. Dam of 5 money-earners, $424,287, including-
- ONE TIME ROYALTY (c. by One Time Pepto). Above.
- TREYMENDOUS (c. by Dual Rey). $66,266: NCHA Super Stakes Amateur Classic Reserve Champion; Music City Limited Non-Pro Classic Reserve Champion; finalist in the NCHA Super Stakes Open Classic, Abilene Spectacular Non-Pro Classic, Memphis 4-Year-Old Open Futurity, Music City Open Derby, Brazos Bash Open Derby, Tunica Amateur Classic and Southern Amateur Classic.
- KIT WIT (g. by Kit Dual). $55,305: Rocky Mountain Non-Pro Classic Co-Champion; 3rd "The Non-Pro" 5/6-Year-Old Non-Pro; finalist in the NCHA Non-Pro Classic/Challenge, Augusta 4-Year-Old Non-Pro Futurity, Breeders Invitational Non-Pro Derby; 3rd, AQHA World Amateur Cutting.
- ROYAL ME TWICE (g. by Royal Fletch). $48,966: 4th, NCHA Non-Pro Classic/Challenge; 3rd, West Texas Non-Pro Classic; split 7th, Brazos Bash Non-Pro Classic.